In uniforming scientific writing, researchers are expected to be able to follow the template properly. The following are some general instructions related to writing guidelines:
1. Abstracts are expected to summarize all the contents of the manuscript starting from the Introduction, Problems, Methods used in problem-solving, Discussion and Conclusions obtained
2. The abstract is not permitted to use abbreviations
3. In Abstracts are not permitted to include trademark
4. In Abstract it is not permitted to contain citations
5. At the end of the abstract, there are keywords that must be filled in, which consist of more than 5 words
In the introduction, researchers are expected to be able to explain the existing phenomena, problems to be discussed, previous research, and solutions offered.
Contains the theories that support the research. The researcher can take theories that are appropriate with research and can be sourced from journals and books
In this section, each researcher is expected to be able to make the most recent contribution related to the solution to the existing problems. Researchers can also use images, diagrams and flowcharts to explain the solutions to these problems.
Result and Discussion
In this section, the researcher will explain the results of the research obtained. Researchers can also use images, tables and curves to explain the results of the study. After finishing explaining the results of the study, researchers may give a simple discussion related to the results of the research trials.
Conclusion and Suggestion
This section contains conclusions on the research conducted and suggestions for further research
This reference section contains a collection of journals and books that are supporters of research. Researchers are expected to be able to follow the format of writing quotes and references in accordance with the template provided. Please use APA Citation style
Article must use the bibliography of 5 years back with a minimum of 10 bibliography