In uniforming scientific writing, researchers are expected to be able to follow the template properly. The following are some general instructions related to writing guidelines:
The Title describes the subject of the script adequately, clearly, precisely, not multiple interpretations and consists of a maximum of 14 words.
The maximum number of authors is 5 person. The author's name must be written without being followed by the title
1. Abstracts are expected to summarize all the contents of the manuscript starting from the Introduction, Problems, Methods used in problem-solving, Result, Discussion and Conclusions obtained
2. The abstract is not permitted to use abbreviations
3. In Abstracts are not permitted to include trademark
4. In Abstract it is not permitted to contain citations
5. The number of words in the abstract must range between 200-250 words
6. Keyword states the core keywords about the research carried out which contains a maximum of 5 words.
In the introduction, researchers are expected to be able to explain the existing phenomena, problems to be discussed, 3-5 previous research, and solutions offered.
Contains the theories that support the research. The researcher can take theories that are appropriate with research and can be sourced from journals and books
In this section, each researcher is expected to be able to make the most recent contribution related to the solution to the existing problems. Researchers can also use images, diagrams and flowcharts to explain the solutions to these problems.
Result and Discussion
In this section, the researcher will explain the results of the research obtained. Researchers can also use images, tables and curves to explain the results of the study. After finishing explaining the results of the study, researchers may give a simple discussion related to the results of the research trials.
Conclusion and Suggestion
This section contains conclusions on the research conducted and suggestions for further research.
This reference section contains a collection of the national journal, international journals, and books that are supporters of research. Researchers are expected to be able to follow the format of writing quotes and references in accordance with the template provided. Please use APA Citation style
The article must use the bibliography of 5 years back with a minimum of 15 bibliography
Please note a few important components: (use certain tools to help you)
1. English Translation
2. Level of Plagiarism
3. Template Suitability